Thursday 24 February 2011

CAROL SLOANE - NYC SUBWAY TICKETS / CS111775


CAROL SLOANE - NYC SUBWAY TICKETS / CS111775 - Buy Online

SIDE I

If They Asked Me I Could Write a Book   2:52 Rodgers & Hart
I Guess I'm Just a Lucky So and So...... 4:34 Duke Ellington and Mack David
What a Little Moonlight Can Do....... 3:09 H. Woods
A Cottage for Sale.................. 5:13 Willard Robison
Twisted.......................... 2:28 Wardell Gray and Annie Ross

SIDE II

ICriedFor You. ................... 3:02 A. Freed, G. Arnheim and A. Lyman
When My Sugar Walks Down the Street  3:52 G. Austin, J. McHugh and I. Mills
I Didn't Know About You. ........... 4:46 Duke Ellington and Bob Russell
Thou Swell. ...................... 3:36 Rodgers & Hart
I've Got You Under My Skin. ......... 5:31 Cole Porter

Contributers:

"Chuck"Ashby, Dr. Paul Fleming, Leonard Frank, Larry Gardner, Wally Hankin, Glenn Miller, Mark Moffett, Paul Proctor, Gary Shivers, Hugh Stevens, Mrs. Lee Wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment