Thursday 10 February 2011

The Changing Face of Harlem - The Savoy Sessions - Label ID. SJL 2208


The Changing Face of Harlem - The Savoy Sessions - Label ID. SJL 2208

 
Description from the Sleeve -

SIDE A


Morning Mist
Swing Street
Ram Session
Ooh-Wee
Bellvue For You
Pete Brown's Boogie
Moppin' The Blues


SIDE B

Dance of the Tambourine
Uncle Sam's Blues
Pagin' Mr. Page
I Keep Rollin' On
I Got What It Takes
Good For Stompin'
Lip's Blues
Blooey


SIDE C

Honeysuckle Rose
I Surrender Dear
Blue Skies
Run Down
Nuts to Notes
Groovin' With Grimes
I'll Always Love You Just The Same
Romance Without Finance


SIDE D

Bye Bye
My Lucky Day
Hey Lawdy Mama
Groovin' The Blues
Smack That Mess
Dee Dee's Dance
Little Benny
Shoot The Arrow To Me Cupid
 


ID. 100205 - The Changing Face of Harlem - The Savoy Sessions - Label ID. SJL 2208

No comments:

Post a Comment