Thursday 10 February 2011

ELLA FITZGERALD SINGS GERSHWIN | Metro Records 2682 004


ELLA FITZGERALD SINGS GERSHWIN | Metro Records 2682 004

All titles composed by George and Ira Gershwin

SIDE ONE

Sam and Delilah
But not for me
My one and only
Let's call the whole thing off
(I've got) Beginner's luck
Embraceable you

SIDE TWO

Oh Lady be good!
Nice work if you can get it
Things are looking up
Just another rhumb a
How long has this been going on?
I can't be bothered now

Music arranged & conducted by Nelson Riddle Conceived & produced by Norman Granz

SIDE THREE

S'wonderful
The man I love
That certain feeling
By Strauss
Someone to watch over me
Real American folk song
Funny face

SIDE FOUR

Who cares?
Looking for a boy
They all laughed
My cousin in Milwaukee
Somebody from somewhere
They can't take that away from me
Let's kiss and make up

No comments:

Post a Comment