Thursday 10 February 2011

Teddy Wilson and his All-Stars - Label ID. CBS 67289


Teddy Wilson and his All-Stars - Label ID. CBS 67289
 

Description from the Sleeve -

SIDE 1

I'll See You in my Dreams
Tea for Two
Fine and Dandy
Sweet Lorraine
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Too Good To Be True
Blues in C# Minor
Warmin' Up


Side 2

Who Loves You
These N'That N'Those
Eeny Meeny Miny Mo
With Thee I Swing
Sugar Plum
Things are Looking Up
Rhythm in my Nursery Rhymes
Sailin'


Side 3

Christopher Columbus
Why do I Lie to Myself about You
All my Life
My Melancholy Baby
I Found a New baby
Coquette
I'm Comin' Virginia
You Can't Stop me from Dreaming


Side 4

Ain't Misbehavin'
Just a Mood
Honeysuckle Rose
Don't be that Way
Jungle Love
Oh Lady be good
I Never Knew


 

ID. 100293 - Teddy Wilson and his All-Stars - Label ID. CBS 67289

No comments:

Post a Comment