Thursday 10 February 2011

That Sound of Renown - Les Brown Jasmine Records JASM 1012


That Sound of Renown - Les Brown Jasmine Records JASM 1012

SIDE ONE


I've got my love to keep me warm (Irving Berlin)
New Mexican hat dance (Ben Homer)
I'm forever blowing bubbles (Jean Kenbrovin; John W. Kellette)
Bernie's tune (Bernie Miller)
Highlights of George Gershwin's "An American in Paris"

SIDE TWO

It's all right with me (Cole Porter)
Something's gotta give (Johnny Mercer)
The gal from Joe's (Duke Ellington; Irving Mills)
Lullaby in rhythm (B. Goodman; E. Sampson; C. Profit; W. Hirsch)
Nutcracker suite, Op. 71 (Tchaikovsky)

LES BROWN AND HIS BAND OF RENOWN

featuring:

Dave Pell (tenor-sax);  Don  Fagerquist (trumpet);  Ray Sims (trombone); Ronnie Lang (alto-sax).

No comments:

Post a Comment