Thursday 3 March 2011

SPOTLIGHT ON SARAH VAUGHAN / MERCURY 619 035


SPOTLIGHT ON SARAH VAUGHAN / MERCURY 619 035

RECORD ONE/SIDE ONE

1. If This Isn't Love
(Lane/Harburg)
2. Misty
(Burke/Garner)
3. All Alone
(Berlin)
4. Who Can I Turn To?
(Bricusse/Newley)
5. Bidin'MyTime*
(G.and I.Gershwin)
6. Moonlight in Vermont*
jSuessdorf/Blackburn)
7. The Shadow Of Your Smile
(Mandel/Webster)

1,5.   with Hal Mooney and his Orchestra.
3. Arr. Thad Jones 4,7. Arr. Bob James "Mono Recordings enhanced for stereo.

RECORD ONE/SIDE TWO

1. Moon River
(Mancini/Mercer)
2. How Long Has This Been Going On*
(G.and I.Gershwin)
3. Soon*
(G.and I.Gershwin)
4. The Man I Love*
(G. and I.Gershwin)
5. Alfie
(Bacharach(David)
6. Let's Take An Old Fashioned Walk
(Berlin)
7. Passing Strangers (with Billy Eckstine) (Mitchell/Mann)

2,4,6,7. with Hal Mooney and his Orchestra
3. Arr. Ernie Wilkins
5. Arr. Bob Freedman "Mono Recordings enhanced for stereo

RECORD TWO/SIDE ONE

1. Just One Of Those Things
(Porter)
2. Lost In The Stars
(Weill/Anderson)
3. Call Me
(Hatch)
4. Do It Again*
(G.and I.Gershwin)
5. How Soon
(Mancini/Stillman)
6. The Man That Got Away
(Gershwin/Arlen)
7. A Tree In The Park
(Rodgers/Hart)

2,4,6,7. With Hal Mooney and his Orchestra
3. Arr. Luchi De Jesus "Mono Recordings enhanced for stereo

RECORD TWO/SIDE TWO

1. They Say It's Wonderful
(Berlin)
2. He Loves And She Loves*
(G. and I. Gershwin)
3. What Now My Love
(Becaud/Sigman/Delanoe)
4. All The Things You Are
(Kern/Hammerstein II)
5. A Ship Without A Sail
(Rodgers/Hart)
6. Happiness Is Just A Thing Called Joe
(Arlen/Harburg)
7. Cheek To Cheek (with Billy Eckstine) (Berlin)

1,2,4,5,6,7. with Hal Mooney and his Orchestra.
3. Arr. Luchi De Jesus •Mono Recordings enhanced for stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment